Fondbites Masterclass Terms and ConditionsJune 7, 2022 2022-06-07 11:42
Fondbites Masterclass Terms and Conditions
Read the given terms and conditions carefully before registering for the course.
- Money will not be refunded during any stage of the course if the student wants to withdraw. This is non-refundable/non-transferable to any of the future batches as well.
- Those opting for the instalment option of the payment should make the recurring payments on or before the due date as mentioned in the payment schedule details. 10 days of grace period will be given, beyond that, each day will incur a late fee payment of about ₹500/- per day of the delay.
- Defaulting to pay any of the instalment fee will result in revoking access to the lessons while the earlier paid instalment(s) will still remain non-refundable.
- Students participating in this course should refrain from sharing the techniques/methods used in the course.
- Students who eventually begin teaching can however use the knowledge gained through this course and come up with their own content and NOT use the material / content of the course as it is.
- A single registration is supposed to be accessed by only a single student. User id created for each student will be tracked for the IP address and location. If the same ID is being used by more than one person to access the lessons strict action will be taken.
- Students should use fondbites logo(will be provided) to watermark all your completed cake images that you post in the group or anywhere else in social media. Social media includes posting in places like Facebook (posts, stories, profile picture, cover picture, posts in any groups, etc), Instagram (posts, stories, IGTV, reels), WhatsApp (DP, Status, sharing in groups), Pinterest, Twitter and any other platform.