FBA2.0 – #1 Eggless Brownie BitesOctober 6, 2021 2021-10-07 17:20
FBA2.0 – #1 Eggless Brownie Bites
These eggless brownie bites are really yummy. Nutty flavour that comes from the flax seeds used in the recipe makes it more delicious.
Make these eggless brownie bites preferably on teflon coated muffle pans to get it in the same bite sized ones as shown in this recipe. Use a pan release to take the brownie bites out of the pan safely. To make your own pan release, beat together equal portions of all purpose flour, butter and oil. In this video, I have used shortening in place of butter. You could avoid shortening and use butter in case you want to avoid shortening in your baking.
Watch the video for a detailed demonstration of how I’ve made these brownie bites then try them out and do tag @fondbites ( https://www.instagram.com/fondbites/ ). Also be a part of Fondbites Bake Along Facebook group to bake along with the entire group of baking enthusiasts and to bake along with me on the Fondbites Bake Along 2.0 version.
- Flaxmeal – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Water – 4 1/2 teaspoon
- All-purpose flour – 20 gms
- Cream – 20 gms
- Almond meal – 15 gms
- Dark Chocolate – 35 gms
- Unsalted Butter – 30 gms
- Brown Sugar – 50 gms, coarsely powdered
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
2. Brush the muffin pans using pan release. Set it aside. You can also butter the pan and dust it with some flour.
3. Add the water into the flax meal and give it a whisk. Set it aside.
4. Mix the flour and almond meal. Set it aside.
5. In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat the chocolate and butter on medium-low flame until the chocolate and butter combine Do not overheat. Set aside to cool.
6. Add the flax meal mixture into the bowl of your electric beater, followed by the brown sugar.
7. Beat on medium-high speed for about 4 to 6 minutes until the mixture becomes light and pale.
8. Gently pour the Chocolate sauce into the flax meal sugar mixture on a slow stream as you continue to beat on medium-low speed.
9. Add the dry ingredients into the bowl and beat for just a few seconds until the flour is incorporated well. Do not overbeat.
10. Your batter is now ready. Gently scoop the batter and pour them into the prepared muffin pans filling just about half of each
11. Bake in the oven for about 18 to 20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius or until a toothpick is inserted into the center of one brownie bite that comes out with wet crumbs. Do not overbake.
12. Allow cooling for about 15 to 20 minutes on your counter.
13. Keep the muffin pan along with the brownie bites directly in the freezer for about 30 minutes until the brownies have become firm to the touch.
14. Use a knife to gently release the brownie bites from the sides of the muffin pan.
15. Once the brownie bites are released from the muffin pans allow it to thaw at room temperature until it softens up a bit and gets back to its fudgy texture before you serve the brownie bites.